According to Google, 97% of consumers search for local businesses online.
You need to be found easily. We can put you on the
“Google Map” with “Google Local”.
To help consumers easily find local businesses, Google launched Google Maps/Places in April of 2010. Then again in May of 2012 Google integrated G+ with your Google Places Listing giving it the new name of Google Local.
Now you can actually see telephone numbers and website details of a local business in your area without having to click-through hundreds of website’s.
You no longer needed the Yellow Pages. You can search on your home computer or from your smartphone, when you’re on the go.
Do you know what is being said about you?
By doing a simple online search for your business, you can find what others are saying. Check out sites like Google Local, Yahoo Local and Yelp.
Any bad reviews could be killing your business!
Just a few un-handled bad reviews could be keeping customers away. (Not having any reviews could be killing your business!)
How are your found?
Of course you know by now, everyone uses Google to search for everything, about 90% of all search here in the USA.
Most searchers will click on the sites they find on the first page and they are 40% more likely to pick sites at the top of the page.
Don’t you think it would be wise to make sure your business is seen on the first page?
When 85% of consumers are more likely to buy because of online recommendations, do you see the value of having your clients give you a stamp of approval?
Your Step by Step Plan for Controlling Reviews
1. Make the most of your Google Places/Local page (Google Maps)
- Claim your Google Listing.
- Use good SEO on your Google Listing and Google Places/Local Page.
- Pictures – Use plenty of good clear pictures. Include your staff, your location, coupons and any awards you have received.
- Reviews – Encourage clients to give reviews of your business, products and services.
- Negative Reviews – Handle them immediately and forward your good works.
- Use Video – Let your customers sing your praises on video. Show customers enjoying the benefits of doing business with you…like driving the car you just repaired or the car you just sold them. Realtors; add a video tour of your latest listings.
- Add Coupons – People love coupons!
- Get Valid Citations – Citations are mentions of your business name and address from directories and websites.
2. Tune up that website
- Make your site easy to find. Always do keyword searches and keep in your SEO basics. Add a blog to gain SEO power.
- Have a design and layout that really stands out and grabs attention. Use professionally designed graphics and pictures.
- Be sure all the important information is easy to find. Make your site easy to navigate.
- Get your readers to take the desired action. Make your buy button easy to find. Point to your contact information.
3. Be found in the right directories
- Register with sites like Yelp.com, Yahoo Local, Bing, Best of the Web.
- Register with local directories specific to your business.
- Register with directories that give your location a “Do Follow Links.”
4. Hire us to put you on the map
- You can count on us to claim your Google Listing.
- Your Places Page will be optimized to help your listing stand out.
- We will make it harder for hackers to give you bad reviews.
- We also know how optimize and load pictures to your Google Place.
- We will create optimized videos for your Google Places.
- Help you get client reviews.
- Teach you how to prevent bad reviews.
- If you get a bad review we will show you what to do.
- Get the citations for your Place Page in the local directories that matter to your location and niche.
- Don’t have time to manage your Google Place Page?…we can do that too.