Knowledge is power when it comes to website design. Understanding the process can help both the website designer and the client.
- Discovery – Setting the foundation for every step to follow.
- Plan – Laying out the direction for design and marketing.
- Development – Gathering information and creating the site.
- Launch – Opening the site to the search engines and to the world.
- Maintenance – Keeping your website live and up to date.
This step is the most important step, not only for us as designers and website developers, but also for you the client. It saves both of us time and money. Read More→